Wedding Woes
Options

Oh good, I found my orange

Earlier this week, I opened my lunch at work to find no oranges.  I knew I had eaten one on the way in, but had packed 2.

That's a very grumpy feeling, knowing that somewhere in your car is something organic that is hiding and rotting/freezing.

Normally I search the car, but it was -13 this morning, no way in hell I'm spending time in the garage.  But it rolled out from under Buffy's nap bag, Which is good, since it also means that I managed *not* to accidentally manage to get it in Buffy's cubby or nap bag for daycare.

Re: Oh good, I found my orange

• Options
    I hate when I can't find a sippy cup and there was also a banana peel. 
  • Options
    There are currently two sippy cups missing. I don't know if they are in DH's car, got left at someone's house, are in my house, or in my car but I know that there are two gone. And it makes me really nervous that I'm going to have some disgusting milk filled nastiness just show up in like a few weeks.
  • Options
    *adding "no unknown missing substances in car to explode or smell funky" to list of "why dogs over kids"*

;)
  • Options
    nah, Dawg stealth yacked in one of our cars once.  It was smelly.  We found it via icky smell.

And I did once have to pick up the neighbor's dog, who was literally playing in traffic, after it rolled around in a freshly fertilized field.
    Man my car stunk.  (If I hadn't known the owners, I'm black hearted enough and probably would NOT have let it into my car.  As it was, the Mr. had that vein in his head stick out over it)

At least for me, lost sippies, when found, are generally not opened and are just dropped straight into the trash.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards