November 2015 Weddings
Options

Weight Loss for November

2»

Re: Weight Loss for November

• Options
    Happy Sunday everyone! Tomorrow I start Day #1 of the 21 day fix. I've made foods for the week. I have fish and chicken that I'll cook the day I eat it. Anyone have good meal ideas that we can share? I'm still trying to figure the meals out but will get there. Thanks for everything @arrrghmatey
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I guess working out and eating right actually works. I'm down 2#, lost an inch in my waist! lost 2.69# in body fat and gained 1# in lean body weight!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Amazing!!!  Way to go!!!
  • Options
    Hey if you were still looking for ideas Denise40, here are some of the most popular recipes that I suggest with my clients! (I'm a registered dietitian) 
  • Options
    So, I am a size 18W (what I ordered my gown in) and would like to get down to a size 16 or even 14, if I can manage it. I'm 240-250 lbs, and quite honestly, I found my senior pictures and looked awesome at a size 16 (my hips were a 16 and I had a bit of a belly, but I'm also muscularly thick and a 16 seems to fit my build).

I have a friend who recommended Shaklee, but I'm really interested to hear more about this 21 day fix thing. I really need to fix my eating habits, as does my fiance, and if that can help me lose up to 15 pounds in 21 days, I'd like in on that! I'd just like to get down to 200, if I can. 

Gonna look up the 21 day fix, but I'm really interested to hear more from you ladies who have done it/are doing it. Is it really working for you?
  • Options
    @ luckystraw I kept hearing great things about the 21 day fix so I decided to give it a try. I'm only on day 5 but already down 2 pounds. I've been doing the workouts everyday and I am SORE! It's still early but it does seem to be working so far. You get to eat a good amount of food, but the food you eat is "clean" and unprocessed. I have not been starving at all. So far I would recommend it, I will probably do 3-4 cycles of it (until it's time to start dress fittings!). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards