Rhode Island

Any Biltmore/Renaissance Hotel Brides??

Hi Ladies,

I am thinking of having my reception at the Biltmore in the Grand Ballroom - what was your experience like working with the coordinators? So far, I am not sure if I am finding them to be accommodating...Also, how was the bridal suite? They have not shown us any guest rooms or the room we would be staying in and I have heard horror stories about some of the rooms being extremely cold since the heaters broke and no water...I don't want this to happen to any of our guests.  Please give me any advice - I would be grateful for it.

I am also thinking about having my reception at the Renaissance Hotel as well - the only thing I do not like is that the ballroom is in the basement and there is no windows.  I feel claustrophobic and its very dark.  Please let me know your thoughts as well and your experience.

Thank you!

Re: Any Biltmore/Renaissance Hotel Brides??

• Hi! I'm not having my reception at the Biltmore, but I have my room block there.  Joy Lubrano was very helpful and responsive with the room block.  I haven't seen it in person, but the pics of the bridal suite she sent me looked beautiful.  There's even our own private balcony.  I thought the price was great ($389, I think?) Our room block rate for a Sat night in sept is $169, which I find to be a very reasonable price too.  
  • Thank you so much for the info FutureMrsJMS!! Where will you be getting married? Congrats and happy planning btw :)
  • @vcoppa0921.  We're getting married at The Dorrance (just a few blocks away) on 9/26.  Congrats and happy planning to you as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards