Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

Have you been married one year or less? Please consider taking a brief online survey!

Dear Friend, Colleague, or Potential Participant,

My name is Emily Kaufman, and I am a fourth-year doctoral student in the clinical psychology program at the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology.  I am conducting a survey for my doctoral project to fulfill the requirements for my doctoral degree in clinical psychology. 

This survey is about the experience of transitioning to married life as a newlywed, and I would appreciate your assistance.  If you meet criteria for the following, please click on the link below.  This link will take you to an anonymous questionnaire that will take about 15 minutes to complete.

The criteria are:

1. You have been married for less than one year.
  2. It is your first marriage.

2.  You are considered married by law in any state of the United States, whether gay or straight.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/emilysresearchproject

If you know of any newlyweds who might be interested in participating in this study, please feel free to forward this email along.  Thank you in advance for your help and support of my study.  Please feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

Sincerely,

Emily Kaufman

Doctoral Student

Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology

Emilysresearchproject@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards