New York-New York City

Wedding Photographer and Videographer on a BUDGET!

Hi All - my Fiance and I are currently seeking a photographer and videographer for our Summer wedding in Brooklyn, NY. We have allotted $3,000 for both. We'd like at least 6-8 hours of coverage. Does anyone have any recommendations on someone they worked with or referrals? 

Thanks! 

Re: Wedding Photographer and Videographer on a BUDGET!

• This is an international board. I'm moving this to your local board where you can find more feedback.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • You should check elssol production. Their price are affordable.
  • RenaectRenaect member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2015
    Hi, 

I'm a former Miami Bride, but my photographer does weddings in NYC. Look into Dreamlight Visuals. For almost $2k, you can get BOTH Videography and Photography! They're excellent!(and they don't charge extra to travel)

Another option is Funico Studios, they're costs for both Videography and Photography were $5,400. 
    "HAPPINESS...is being married to your Best Friend"
  • May I recommend a friend of mine who has his own wedding photography business. His name is Michael and his website is http://www.semekapro.com/. He is already based in New York and he has a few friends who he can also recommend to you re: wedding videography. If you need more info, you can private message me.

~ K

• You should check out Look At The Wall Productions, they do films, but they also offer wedding videography.  Gigi filmed my wedding and she was really good, I used them for my wedding and their prices are sensible compared to manhattan prices.  Their website is www.lookatthewall.com/weddings
  • We are most likely using Erica Lyn from www.ericalynphotography.com. My coworker used her last year and loved her photos. She also works with your budget and her style is just awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards