Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Poconos, PA?

Anyone been to the Poconos for their honeymoon? Thoughts/ advice for some good hotels? FI and I definitely want something where we can do a good bit of exploring and fun along with having some fun in the bedroom and the more romantic side of things. There was one I was reading about, Cove something? that had horseback riding and the Poconos Racetrack nearby?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Poconos, PA?

• Options
    We are going out that way in a few weeks and staying at Skytop.  It is a very nice hotel.  They have a lot of actives in the area especially Bushkill Falls.
  • Options
    My sister got married at a resort called woodloch. We stayed in one of the houses and it was great. They also have hotel rooms. There is so much to do they have a huge lake where we did paddle boating and water skiing. They have different programs all day so there's always something to do. It did seem like a family atmosphere so I'm not sure that's what you are looking for but I would check it out :)
  • Options
    Also some places we always used to visit when we went were cally's candy kitchen. Cally's pretzel factory, American candle, and smugglers cove.
  • Options
    @Miclan88‌ candy is always good!

• Options
    My parents live not too far from Woodloch. It's a really pretty area!
  • Options
    I've been to Woodloch, and I have to say its pretty awesome! They've got spas and all sorts of activities. That being said, what time of year are you going? 
  • Options
    December @bride2b71614. Pre holiday wedding lol.

• Options
    I haven't been to Woodloch during the winter, but I do know that they provide their guests with activities year round. FI and our son were gifted a stay in our friend's  cabin this past summer and we loved participating in all the activities the resort has to offer. Its awesome because its an all inclusive resort and its geared toward all age groups (think sleep away camp for adults). 

Feel free to PM me if you have questions! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards