Destination Weddings Discussions

Destination Wedding - Punta Cana

Does anyone have any feedback on hotel venues in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for ceremony and reception?? Expecting 50 guests. Thanks!

Re: Destination Wedding - Punta Cana

• The only feedback I have is to please actually legally get married at your DR wedding.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • What kind of party are you looking for? All inclusive? Adults only? Fun stuff for kids? Luxury? Affordable?

IMO the best way is to book a vacation down there and book viewings with the hotels you are interested in (after you narrow them down). The sales/catering/wedding people will usually show you around, get you lunch, etc, and treat you well.  You'll get to actually see the spaces rather than just looking at photos.

• We just got married at the Hard Rock Punta Cana and it was perfect! We could not have chosen a better resort.
  • Punta Cana has some of the best beaches and the all inclusive resorts are pretty affordable for destination weddings!! They come out to like $100 per person per night, everything included! You just need to look around, read the reviews from certain ones. I went to a destination wedding in Samana, which was SOOOO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL, but Samana is a little pricey and it rains .. A LOT. So I would stick with Punta Cana. Check trip advisor!!!
  • Looking in to Hard Rock Punta Cana...anyone been?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards