Massachusetts

Entire Guest List Deleted

Upon logging into the knot today I discovered my entire guest list was deleted. I see nothing under any other guest lists. It seems something changed here and I fear my whole list has been deleted permanently. Considering that making the list met with many errors and seems like a silly process of multiple parties I am very upset. The budget process is very annoying as well. You should be able to delete and change names of topics without adding, archiving and constantly having to hit update to show changes. Then when you hit update it collapses all but the first entry on reception cost. All in all I think there should be better support or at least a more obvious way to receive support with these issues. Any advice would be appreciated. 
Best Regards,
Margaret 

Re: Entire Guest List Deleted

• I also found today that our guest list, which we worked so hard to put together with all of our attendees, was deleted. I know that the website recently went through a reservation, but the fact that our guest list was deleted is unacceptable. Any possible way to retrieve our list would be greatly appreciated.
  • Did you ever find a solution, or did it ever get fixed? My entire guest list was deleted today...my homepage still registers the number of guests I have invited, but I can't access the list...when I click on it, it takes me to a new guest list manager in which the only two guests are me and the groom. I've spent the past month laboring over that list and collecting addresses from everyone and I trusted that it would be safe on this website. I am really upset because now I will have to redo everything.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards