Louisiana-New Orleans

What is your groom doing the wedding day?

What are your groomsmen doing the day of the wedding? My fiancé is trying to find something for him and his friends to do during the day while we are getting ready. I don't want them to spend the entire day drinking and drink too much before the wedding. So what are the guys doing the day of your wedding?

Re: What is your groom doing the wedding day?

• I had the same fears as you!! My groom and the groomsmen are going to city park (weather permitting) and playing putt-putt! We are staying in the quarter so they are going to take the streetcar all the way there which will also take up a lot of time! Some other people suggested the guys get shaves together but my groom hates that idea! They could also do aquarium, museum, etc. esp if weather is gross!
  • Thank you for that suggestion. I will pass that on to him He and one groomsman are getting a professional shave, but they only last 30 minutes each. Putt Putt may be a good idea.

• I didn't even think of that @whodatbride !  Good point...my fiance and his friends are just the type of guys who (when they get together) would lose track of time and drink more than they meant to beforehand.  Going to have to figure this one out!
  • I think I am sending them to the race track. I know they can still drink there, but at least there is something to distract them from binge drinking right before the wedding. LOL!
  • I think I am sending them to the race track. I know they can still drink there, but at least there is something to distract them from binge drinking right before the wedding. LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards