Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

First Anniversary

Our first anniversary will be here in a few months! Is anyone planning to do anything special for their first?

Re: First Anniversary

• Mine just past 2 weeks ago.
    we spent the day in NYC and had dinner at a nice steakhouse then went to a broadway show.
  • Since we couldn't schedule our honeymoon for right after the wedding, we're boarding for our cruise on our first anniversary date.  Six months from today!

I'm still getting over having been married now for six months Surprised
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_first-anniversary?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:0c5bb287-bb2a-475e-bb04-9c336a9ada88Post:fa7ddc74-66b8-4c82-82ea-8f82db6147f5">Re: First Anniversary</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since we couldn't schedule our honeymoon for right after the wedding, we're boarding for our cruise on our first anniversary date.  Six months from today! I'm still getting over having been married now for six months 
    Posted by impslave[/QUOTE]

Aww thats so sweet,have fun.

we are going on one in June and i am so excited.
  • We've only been married two months but I'm already planning it!  I'd love to stay at the Portofino again and have a weekend there because it's where we got married.  We'll go to Universal Studios and have a nice dinner at Emeril's maybe.  it will be really nice to be there and remember that night.  I'm also going to have the top layer of our cake remade just for us to eat at the portofino and we'll probably decorate our suite like it was for our wedding night with rose petals and champagne and bubble bath.  
  • I am having my wedding dress altered to a cocktail dress.  I have already decided to do one year anniversary photos with my new/old dress, buying a small bouquet of flowers and doing something special.  We like to go to the Symphony, so we may do that.  Our venue offered us a discounted rate if we chose to go back there and stay the night-maybe we will do that.  I think it is a special day and should be celebrated in style every year!
  • We did a cruise :) It was fabulous :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards