May 2015 Weddings

Bachelorette Shenanigans

2»

Re: Bachelorette Shenanigans

• alechiat said:
    I helped plan both only because my mother and maid of honor live out of state. For the shower I picked the location and menu and did the invites that my mom is paying for and the MOH and bridesmaids are taking care of the rest. Bachlorette I picked location and gathered an amount of money we all agreed on to book house and rental car the rest I left up to them! I however never demanded or asked that these parties be given only offered my assistance
    You make Picard sad.

• Thanks for the very helpful feedback!
  • Just a bit of AW, I had my bach party this weekend and it was awesome. My sister and MOH took care of planning everything in the city where I and all the other ladies except for one live. We had some ladies I would have loved to have there who couldn't make it, but overall we had an amazing time. We had a wonderful brunch where I was showered with lingerie, we did glass blowing, we had cocktails throughout the day, we got a behind the scenes tour of a distillery, we had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, and we went dancing. My sister really outdid herself in organizing everything so that it went smoothly and we had a ton of fun. But the thing that made it special was sharing time with these ladies who are my friends. 

Everything we did was within an 8 mile radius of my house. I point this all out to say, your bach party does not have to look a certain way to be a lot of fun. You don't have to go to Vegas or any other extreme destination to have a great time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards