Massachusetts-Boston

Harrington Farm (Princeton, MA) Brides Out There?

Hi Knotties! Are any of you having your wedding at Harrington Farm? Ours is Friday, Oct. 30th, 2015. Just curious about your experiences and how the planning is going!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Harrington Farm (Princeton, MA) Brides Out There?

• Yes!! I just booked our date this morning! Friday November 11, 2016. We are obviously in the very early planning stages but I am so excited. How gorgeous is this venue?!

imageVisit The Nest!
  • Also I was coming on here to make this same post. So excited there's another Harrington Farm bride on here =)

imageVisit The Nest!
  • Congrats! It's such a beautiful venue - we fell in love with it right away. Our tasting is next month which is really exciting. The food is supposed to be amazing :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm not sure if our tasting will be this year or next but I can't wait. I'm sure the food is amazing... all organic and grown right on the farm!

imageVisit The Nest!
  • I'm getting married at Harrington October 17th. I booked the venue just this past weekend and really need help planning. Where are people staying? I need around 20 rooms. Double tree is ok, but not unique. Colonial doesn't seem to treat Harrington brides too nicely....ideas? Thank you
  • Both my Mom and Friend were married at Harrington!  They venue is spectacular adn the food is to die for!  You won't be disappointed!
  • Food is phenomenal. Now the brown chivari (fruitwood) chairs are included! WOO

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards