Nevada-Las Vegas

Limo strip tour after ceremony??

Hello to you all, I have been looking on this site over the last few months and it has helped so much with wedding decisions, so thank you to everyone who writes reviews and shares stories. I am getting married later this year, having around 30 people coming. We have are ceremony at 4pm at Ceasars Palace and dinner reception booked for 7pm at Maggianos. I have been planning to do a limo strip tour at around 5pm to do a Las Vegas sign stop for photos. However I'm now unsure due to numbers, because we may end up needing 2 limos to fit everybody in but am concerned about the logistics of traffic with 2 limos, not being all together and fitting it into a 2hour window. Will it be more hassle then it's worth or am I over thinking it??? Any experiences or opinions are greatly appreciated as I'm unsure of what is best to do. Thank you

Re: Limo strip tour after ceremony??

• Have you looked into a DDB or party bus? Those will hold more people and can reduce some of the logistics issues. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got a 28-passenger limobus for less than $400. Seemed the easiest thing to do.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I will look into the Ddb as I hadn't thought of that. Just didn't want it to be too much of a rush with photos and traffic etc. Thank you for the ideas.
  • I have been looking into the DDB option for a strip tour in between ceremony and reception and have found very mixed reviews from them?! I'm really not sure what the best thing is to do can anybody give me there experiences or reviews they have heard? Any help appreciated. Thank you so much.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards