New Jersey
Options

Wedding Dress Help!!

Im looking for a wedding dress but don't know where to start! I don't want to spend more than $1000. Any advice on where to go? Im open to anywhere in New Jersey even in New York.

Re: Wedding Dress Help!!

• Options
    David's Bridal, Alfred Angelo (Cherry Hill).  But if you go to any bridal store, most of them will have options.  You might have to purchase the samples.

Bridal stores that carry Alfred Angelo and even Maggie Sottero might be worth a look.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    RK bridal in Manhattan. They have hundreds of dresses and for amazing prices. They have a pretty nice website too. I'm going there in a couple of weeks but all of my friends have purchases their gowns there and I bought 2 bridesmaids dresses there. My best friend bought a gorgeous satin Maggie sottero gown with beading along the neckline. It was $900! I keep reminding myself of how much she paid and how gorgeous she looked to remind myself that i don't need to spend thousands to have a gorgeous dress.

Happy shopping!
  • Options
    love0208love0208 member
    5 Love Its First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2015
    @emy41867 Congrats!!! I totally agree with all of the ladies above.... what I am about to add is very far fetched, but I would keep it in mind....you may have heard of a place called The Vow in Massachussetts....they are the store from the I Found The Gown show on TLC....
    Here is the link, they have some gowns you can view online, and if you are searching for a gown you can register with them and they will notify you if they get it:

That place is totally real....it is aprox 4 hour drive away, however, you and your girls can make a small trip out of it....But basically they have designer gowns for a significant discount.....

For example, with my scenerio they had my gown for 50% off but it wasn't my size....so I had to order from the store.....They are able to provide a huge discount because they sale the samples. They also proud themselves in having gowns at $1,000 and below price point...also keep in mind alterations is a 90% guarantee, so make sure you add that, under garments, the veil (if you are wearing one), and jewelry to your equation.  It adds up quick, I am finding out the hard way, LOL

The other thing to consider with this place is you have to pay for your gown on the spot and take it with you...

Also let's say you find a gown, you can call them with your item # and size they can tell you if they have it and how much....

Good luck with everything !!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards