Attire & Accessories Forum

Blush Dress Brides?

Are any of you wearing a blush colored wedding dress? I tried one on this evening, and I love the color! Want to see what dress you ladies having chosen!

Re: Blush Dress Brides?

• I haven't chosen mine yet, but I know I will be either going with blush or champagne colored. Lucky for us this is becoming more common so there are more out there to try on!
  • This isn't me, but this is the dress I ordered. It's a lot less bright pink than the ads make it appear. I love it! Happy hunting.
  • @kkcc I have considered that Alfred Angelo dress! Is it a softer pink? I am not into bright pink either! It's so pretty!
  • The designer called my dress gold, but it's pink (we compared it to 2-3 other blush dresses in the store and it was an identical color). 

This is the dress. It's by Jasmine couture. We're changing the neckline (it was an illusion neckline), hence the  mesh up top that's folded under. 

• @alhaley88 it is softer than the ads make it look for sure, but it's definitely pink. I'd say it's much less pastel pink and more dusty rose. If you are looking to get it though you're going to want to call around first since I think they might have discontinued it in December (I got mine in August).  I know they have a few other dresses in blush available too that are very pretty. I tried on a couple different options there, and this one felt the most "me". Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards