May 2015 Weddings

Flower Girl Dresses Panic

Hi ladies, I will be having about 6 flower girls at my wedding. They are all between ages 8-12. I have looked around for dresses but haven't been too impressed with the ones I have seen. Any suggestions on what they can wear? Something not too childish and not too mature either.

Answers

• I have two flower girls myself 8 and 9 I am waiting until the Easter dresses come out at like Nordstrom or Macy's instead of doing the traditional flower girl dresses.
  • finegal said:

Hi ladies, I will be having about 6 flower girls at my wedding. They are all between ages 8-12. I have looked around for dresses but haven't been too impressed with the ones I have seen. Any suggestions on what they can wear? Something not too childish and not too mature either.

Tell their parents a general color theme and let them choose. I would not want to wrangle that many FGs and dresses! An 8-12 year old will want very different things.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Have you looked on etsy? I just purchased 2fg dresses (my daughter and step daughter) last week for $59 total for both. They just arrived today! Really simple. This is the store we used: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ekidsbridalusa?ref=search_shop_redirect
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out Zulily. My MOH texted me a picture of a dress that popped up on sale last week and it was absolutely perfect. We both loved it (fg is her daughter) and I think it was only $40 or so
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards