Honeymoon Discussions

Stressed out...cant decide on a honeymoon....

Secrets Riviera Cancun or Excellence Playa Mujeres. Any advice would be appreciated.

Re: Stressed out...cant decide on a honeymoon....

• JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    That is not something to be stressed out about!

ETA - When I research hotels, I check out TripAdvisor.  I ignore the best reviews and the worst reviews and try to focus on what everyone else has to say.
  • I have been looking at trip advisor. that is what is scaring me lol
  • My friend stayed at the Excellence Playa Mujeres and couldn't sing enough praises of it. We debated going there but opted for another resort. That's where I'd be heading! Good luck!

• My friend stayed at the Excellence Playa Mujeres and couldn't sing enough praises of it. We debated going there but opted for another resort. That's where I'd be heading! Good luck!
    Ditto the bolded. I've had two sets of friends stay there and they loved it. 
  • Thank you. that makes me feel better. Do you know if they got the club level on not?
  • Thank you. that makes me feel better. Do you know if they got the club level on not?
    My friends did not. They did a lot of ala carte stuff like couples massages etc. But hell, if you've got the choice and the coin, why not?

Is that the resort with the Sade CD as a part of the honeymoon package? I giggled when I saw that haha

• Trip Advisor can definitely freak you out. The hotel we chose had some scathing reviews, but out of 500+? Average 4 stars. 
    You can't please everyone :)

Have a great time! 

• Don't be scared by TA, I read them but also take it with a handful of salt.  Some people will never be satisfied, period.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards