Wedding Party
Options

Help with bridesmaid jewelry!

Hey! So, I'm having my girls wear mint green dresses with nude shoes. I'm having a hard time deciding what color jewelry they should wear?

So, what do you think - gold or silver? 

Re: Help with bridesmaid jewelry!

• Options
    Hey! So, I'm having my girls wear mint green dresses with nude shoes. I'm having a hard time deciding what color jewelry they should wear?

Option 3 - let them wear whatever jewelry they want in whatever color they want.  Dictating jewelry is micromanaging.

• Options
    Let them wear whatever they want. I have no idea what jewelry my bridesmaids wore. Nobody will pay any attention to their jewelry.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    Let them surprise you. Can you name exactly what jewelry the BMs wore in the last wedding you went to? Probably not. Because it doesn't matter.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options

I'm going to vote that you remove this from your list of concerns because no one will notice or remotely care. Please don't dictate jewelry; I'm sure your bridesmaids are lovely women capable of making their own jewelry choices.

If one asks, just say, "wear what you want!"

This. 100% 
  • Options
    Let them wear whatever they want.

• Options
    Damn this is a happy place today. We're all in agreement. 

Skip the matching jewelry. 

• Options
    Another vote for letting them wear whatever they want. No one will even notice their jewerly. 
  • Options

My sister wore a gold statement necklace. I remember it because it was a statement and she looked great. I really doubt anyone else remembers it. I have no idea jewelry what my other BMs wore.

No one will notice and they definitely won't care, so just let your BMs wear whatever.

• Options
    I don't even know if my BMs wore jewelry...
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    Let them wear whatever they want.

If you tell me that I HAVE to wear gold jewelry, I will laugh at you.  I don't own a stitch of gold.  Not a stud earring.
  • Options
    Another vote for let them wear whatever they want!
  • Options
    Ok thanks.. I'm not strict on jewelry I was just planning on buying them bracelets as gifts. They don't have to wear them for the wedding... was just trying to get a feel on color. 
  • Options
    Ok thanks.. I'm not strict on jewelry I was just planning on buying them bracelets as gifts. They don't have to wear them for the wedding... was just trying to get a feel on color. 

In that case, just buy each individual lady a bracelet you think she'd like.

If they aren't going to be worn at the wedding, the color doesn't matter beyond personal preference of the bridesmaid.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards