Knottie Tech Help

Wedding Website Problems- SO FRUSTRATED!

I am having issues with editing my website. I was able to log in yesterday to make the appropriate changes. The issue I am having is when I select The My Knot icon- I can then select My Website. The Knot is not taking me to My Website but directing me to browse new options or a quick search. Is anyone else having this issue- or if you did can you direct me on how to make edited changes to my website? TIA!

Re: Wedding Website Problems- SO FRUSTRATED!

• Having the same issue. Emailed the customer service email for the website issues but no response so far. Will be calling customer service today....
  • If you read through to discussions, I think it's happening to pretty much everyone, not just a single person. Wondering if anyone's website is working properly? Mine just takes me to theknot.com home page..
  • It is happening to me too...it is sending me to the right site, but it won't let me save anything!! I also contacted customer service and also have not heard back!!
  • I think I am having a problem as well. I am attempting to create a website, and instead it just keeps refreshing the Captcha over and over again. Very annoying. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi everyone,

I'm so sorry about the issues you're experiencing. Tech is aware of these issues and they're actively working to fix it ASAP. I'll update you if I get anymore information and please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Thank you!
    KR
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards