Michigan-Detroit
Options

Golden Spice Catering vs 2 Unique Catering

Hey!

My fiance and I are debating between two caterers for our October wedding at Eastern Market.  Both sound wonderful and we've read good reviews so far.  Have any of you used either 2 Unique or Golden Spice to cater your wedding reception?  Our biggest concern is the taste of the food so any insight is much appreciated :)

Thanks!

Re: Golden Spice Catering vs 2 Unique Catering

• Options
    I have not tried either caterer personally. Just letting you know though through the process of my own wedding planning 2 unique catering has come up many times through other vendor referrals. Just saying that I would go 2 unique based on their reputation and reviews.
  • Options
    Just used 2 Unique for our December wedding.  The food was great and the staff was even better.  Our menu had flatbread pizzas (which I admit I did not get to taste), salad, and both more traditional wedding fare (roasted chicken, risotto, roasted vegetables), and more fun food (mini chili dogs, sliders, seafood sliders, mac & cheese).  I had a bite of everything and it was all great.  Guests had nothing but good comments, especially on the mac & cheese.  And I distinctly remember our tasting date with them and how truly impressed we were by the food. They easily accommodated our gluten free, vegan, and vegetarian guests' needs.  They handled our linen rental perfectly.  I had zero problems with them.  At all.  Highly, highly recommend.

The best part was that they wrapped up extra food for us before they left for the night so we could take it home, knowing we probably hadn't eaten much.  It fed us for the next two days before we left for our honeymoon and it was all still good as leftovers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards