Texas-Houston

Inexpensive Wedding Venues in Houston area (willing to go out of Houston city limits)

Hello,

I recently got engaged and started scouting around for affordable venues to hold our reception. We're trying to work with a $10,000 budget but willing to go a little over up to $15,000 if we need to.We plan to have 100 guests give & take. Any ideas? I would appreciate it a lot!

Re: Inexpensive Wedding Venues in Houston area (willing to go out of Houston city limits)

• @agj925‌ There are a bunch in Tomball, magnolia, Conroe. What type wedding are you wanting.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We booked with Di Amici. We are sticking to a budget and was able to stay under!
  • have you checked out the venues in Cypress?  Sixteen805, Lindsey Lakes...there are a lot of great ones out there!
  • My budget is $10,000 also, and I was VERY picky when choosing my venue. I looked at every listing on every major website and I turned some down just because the ceilings were too plain! I finally found a winner, though, and I highly suggest you take a look at this one. http://thespringsevents.com/

For around $3,000 they'll rent you the venue all day, 8am to Midnight. They have locations all over Texas, and they don't force any vendors upon you, which leaves you a lot of wiggle room to make sure all your money goes to all the right places. XD I keep talking them up on these forums because I honestly am just so happy that they exist, and I feel like finding them was just a Godsend, especially on my budget.
  • We're using Noah's Event Venue in Sugarland. There is also a location in Katy. I believe the site is mynoahs.com
  • I loved Crystal Springs, but I was not offered a package for near that amount unless it is Mon-Thurs.
  • gaterunergateruner member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2015
    Take a look at The Pheonix Rising. It is around Columbus which is a ways out there. Creates a pretty Outdoor wedding. If you dont mind going to College Station then look into the 7F lodge. Really nice outdoor location with a super cute little chapel.

7f would be my first choice.

**Edited by mod
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards