New Jersey

Sterling Ballroom Tinton Falls NJ Venue

Hi Im planning a wedding for june 2016 and I am looking at the sterling ballroom any feedback? What you guys think about the place or heard?

Re: Sterling Ballroom Tinton Falls NJ Venue

• My FI and I just booked with them last Saturday for June 4, 2016. I've read great reviews and also asked a few ppl on here. When we did the walk thru it was very nice

• It's a nice place that has really good prices, the only problem I had with it was that they want you to book it right then. We had never been there so we went for the tour, the women was very nice. Then we went to her office and it was like buying a used car. Once she realized we weren't going to book it that day (without seeing any other placed) she wasn't very nice anymore. 
  • I am getting married 6/4/16 at the Crystal Ballroom in Freehold. Its the sister venue to Sterling Ballroom. I would check it out as well. Its beautiful and the girls there are AMAZING! I literally cant say enough good things about Sydney and Tara.
  • I didn't feel like I was buying a used car when my fiancé and I went into the office to discuss the venue with our sales lady Victoria. She was very nice and asked us questions about if we had just started looking and if we have been to other venue's. She was very welcoming. @futuremrsaviles we have the same wedding date CONGRATS :-) . Our friend's are getting married on May 14,2016 at Versailles which is another sister site of Sterling so check them out as well.
  • @tatrtot45 YAY!! congrats!!! its gonna be a BEAUTIFUL day!!! =)
  • We are getting married at the Versailles ballroom on 8/9/15. They have truly been amazing thus far.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards