Wedding Recap and Withdrawal
Options

wedding vent (long)

I'd like to say every wedding has a few minor disasters, but ours was definately eventful. First off my husbands best man passed out mid ceremony due to heat exhaustion and dehydration (even though we had tried to get him to sit out before the ceremony had started) then after having to rush him to the hospital, then my maid of honor disappears before pictures and doesnt return to the wedding at all. On top of all that my new mother in law decides to overstep her boundaries by telling my wedding planner there will be absolutely no dancing because its against our religion (which is most definately is not, at least not the tasteful slow dancing type) then cuts into the cakes and starts handing them out to people without me even knowing or cutting our cake, and when we finally do get to cut into our cake most our guests had left because she told them it was ceremony only wedding and began yelling shove it in her face shove the cake in her face. This is not like her at all, little to say it didnt quite go planned accordingly but luckily my husband kept me sane and kept his mother somewhat to bay.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: wedding vent (long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards