California-San Diego

San Diego budget friendly venue or catering wanted!

Does anyone have a suggestion for an outdoor wedding venue for ceremony and reception in the San Diego area? My fiance and I have looked around a bit, but would love to find something more in our budget. We want an evening wedding on a Saturday, or possibly a Friday. We would love something under $12,000 (or somewhere close to it!) for 125 people if possible!! Any help would be very appreciated!

Re: San Diego budget friendly venue or catering wanted!

• We're getting married at sycuan resort and it's reasonable. We have about 120 guests for under $9K
  • I think Mt. Woodson may be within your price range. Also, I looked into Bones for catering alone and they seem reasonable.
  • Oh also Coronado Bayside Grill, Lomas Santa Fe Golf, Bali Hai and Tom Ham's Lighthouse.
  • I would stay far away from mt. woodson, I almost had my wedding there and last minute they changed half of their policies (no cash bar, no hanging decor, no sparklers, nothing on the walls) not to mention all of the advertising photos are on the golf course, not the actual venue.

Anyways, I would suggest cutting costs by using a county park or beach.
  • San Diego County parks. I would Google it. They even have a wedding brochure. And check pinterest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards