Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

What's your first dance song?

13»

Re: What's your first dance song?

• Options
    I'll follow you by Shinedown. We like the song, and they were the opening band at the first concert we went to together.
  • Options
    Lorib1989Lorib1989 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2015
    either boyce avenue's rendition of teenage dream or metallica's nothing else matters acoustic 
  • Options
    We haven't fully decided yet, but unless we find something better, it will be Mean to Me by Brett Eldredge. We were originally going to use Green Eyes by Coldplay but it's kind of hard to dance to, and FI vetoed Thinking Out Loud since it's now all over the radio, so we've agreed to use Mean to Me unless we find something better. 
  • Options
    "I Like You" by Ben Rector. 
  • Options
    I'm thinking Florence & The Machine: You've Got the Love!
  • Options
    La Vie en Rose - in the Louis Armstrong version because that works better with our band. Love that song! And I found a youtube video of a couple dancing to it now we just have to learn how to do that...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7xsDDiHIYE  (would probably do shorter instrumental intro than in the video)
    - The stars, like dust, encircle me in living mists of light. And all of space I seem to see in one vast burst of sight. 
  • Options
    Cruisin' -Smokey Robinson 
  • Options
    Sheena Easton - All Time High.

H likes James Bond.

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    "If you really want something you don’t stop for anyone or anything  until you get it".
  • Options
    One of FI and my really good friends is going to perform 'Everlong' by the Foo Fighters for us. I love the idea of our first dance being so personal, because I'm super nervous about dancing on display!
  • Options
    ajRN519 said:

One of FI and my really good friends is going to perform 'Everlong' by the Foo Fighters for us. I love the idea of our first dance being so personal, because I'm super nervous about dancing on display!

We were actually thinking about having the acoustic version played for ours!

Right now we are between All Of Me by John Legend and Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. Any recommendations?  I kinda feel like Thinking Out Loud is a little too all over the radio right now but FI really likes it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards