Snarky Brides
Options

NWR snark: Salad kills people

I had to get a CT scan done of my sinuses today with contrast, and had to fast all morning prior to the CT scan. I was starving after, so FI (who picked me up) and I grabbed a late lunch at our favorite deli near our office. This deli serves a multitude of things (sandwiches and salads in addition to Asian dishes such as Chicken Teriyaki and Sushi), but I love the Chicken Caesar Salad, so that's what I ordered. 

FI and I sat outside to eat, and one other guy was sitting there eating sushi. These ladies walk through the outdoor area, and one looks over the guy's table and remarked something about sushi, then walks toward FI and I. She is telling her friends that she likes looking at people's food as she approaches our table, stops at our table, leans over our table to look at my plate, and goes "Salad would KILL me!", and then walked away as she mentioned something about never eating at this deli because of the salad and sushi. Umm.....WHAT??????

Re: NWR snark: Salad kills people

• Options

What the FUCK. Lady would've gotten a fork in the face. Number one: who the fuck are you? Number two: get your classless face out of my food.

Number three: I have to say I HATE salads. The sight of salad makes me angry. I genuinely wish I liked them though

• Options
    Sounds like a Scizophrenic off her meds. Poor thing.
  • Options

rnsoon said:

What the FUCK. Lady would've gotten a fork in the face. Number one: who the fuck are you? Number two: get your classless face out of my food.

Number three: I have to say I HATE salads. The sight of salad makes me angry. I genuinely wish I liked them though

Oh man I wish I had thought of that! I was so caught off guard that I couldn't come up with anything to remark until after she left. FI joked about it with the other guy eating sushi and we all had a good laugh about it.

• Options

I like looking at people's food.

On Instagram or Facebook.

Like a normal person.

I mean, I guess you can visit the deli again and not have to worry about her if the salad and sushi were just so offensive that she's never eating there again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Options
    That is the moment when you just grab a little handful and flick it at her like it's confetti.
  • Options
    SepiaTone said:

That is the moment when you just grab a little handful and flick it at her like it's confetti.

Kale yeah, dude. Make it rain.
  • Options

Kale yeah
    , dude. Make it rain.

I am using the term "kale yeah" every chance I get from now on.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards