Chit Chat
Options

Walking dead!!! ***Spoilers for the show up to the newest episode!!!***

Re: Walking dead!!! ***Spoilers for the show up to the newest episode!!!***

• Options

I think Carl missed out on a makeout session with Enid because of his stupid hair.  Why the hell doesn't Jessie cut that too?

So my friends and I usually watch Talking Dead after the episode.  Daryl's gonna be on next week.  After the season finale.  This usually doesn't bode well.  Anyone think they'll actually kill off Daryl?

I think Carol is supposed to be on as well.  So I am thinking it is probably going to be one of them.  Or both.

• Options

I think Carl missed out on a makeout session with Enid because of his stupid hair.  Why the hell doesn't Jessie cut that too?

So my friends and I usually watch Talking Dead after the episode.  Daryl's gonna be on next week.  After the season finale.  This usually doesn't bode well.  Anyone think they'll actually kill off Daryl?

I think Carol is supposed to be on as well.  So I am thinking it is probably going to be one of them.  Or both.

I feel like Carol is more likely to do something rash and get herself killed... but you never know.

• Options
    AlisonM23 said:

I feel like Carol is more likely to do something rash and get herself killed... but you never know.

I am with @novella1186 I will stop watching if they kill Daryl. 

They usually don't announce who is on Talking Dead if they are going to be killed off, at least they didn't with Beth and a couple others. 

• Options
    And I was thinking last night, this season has been disappointing as a whole. Like, yeah each episode got a little more interesting and they weren't bad as an episode, but when you think of the whole scheme of things this season (or really just the half season), what notable has happened? All of that could have been covered in a few episodes. 

• Options
    emmaaa said:

I am with @novella1186 I will stop watching if they kill Daryl. 

They usually don't announce who is on Talking Dead if they are going to be killed off, at least they didn't with Beth and a couple others. 

That's true.  Also, Rick was on the Talking Dead for the season finale last season and he definitely isn't dead.

So who all died from the group this season?  Bob, Beth, Tyreese, Noah.  Did I miss anyone?  Probably another one will go and a couple from the Alexandrians.

• Options
    emmaaa said:

And I was thinking last night, this season has been disappointing as a whole. Like, yeah each episode got a little more interesting and they weren't bad as an episode, but when you think of the whole scheme of things this season (or really just the half season), what notable has happened? All of that could have been covered in a few episodes. 

Yeah, it's been a bit of a let-down. I also really can't stand where they've gone with Rick's character. He's basically not likable at all right now, and just seems like a complete dumbass. 
  • Options

Yeah, it's been a bit of a let-down. I also really can't stand where they've gone with Rick's character. He's basically not likable at all right now, and just seems like a complete dumbass. 

• Options
    Not gonna lie - I was kind of hoping Carl would have died in the episode and that would be why he was on Talking Dead. 

• Options
    edited March 2015

We didn't watch until last night so I had to catch up. Totally didn't notice Sasha's appearing to be pregnant. They better do something with her soon though because I'm over her being dramatic.

@novella I agree with you about how they protray Pete as this raging abusive drunk. ESPECIALLY since he was so nice and normal-seeming at their little get together. When he was all pissy and yelling at Rick and Jesse I was like uhhh that probably wouldn't happen like that IRL.

I really hope that the finale is good. It's damn 90 minutes long. If it's nothing but flashbacks and recaps I'm gonna pissed.

Anniversary

• Options
    If Carl and Daryl both live then they better get fucking hair cuts before next season.  I can. not. stand. that their hair parts over their ears!

• Options
    Just saw this on TWD FB page:

TWD Executive Producer Scott Gimple, Norman Reedus (Daryl), Melissa McBride (Carol), and a surprise TWD cast member will be joining us this week. Post your questions for them here and host Chris Hardwick may ask them live on the Talking Dead season finale, Sunday only on AMC.

Maybe the surprise guest is the person who dies?

• Options
    I have a bad feeling about Daryl, which will also make me quit watching.  It says in the summary for the finale that he gets into trouble in a run, but also says that trouble is outside the gates of Alexandria.  

My guess is the W people or Morgan (or both)... either they find them in the woods, or the ones moving to infiltrate Alexandria.

Also read that Norman said that one of the characters turns out to be not who we think they are, so that might be interesting.

Feels like something needs to happen with the whole Gabriel bit too.
  • Options
    I have a question about their little make-shift cemetary. It looks like it's outside the walls, am I wrong about this? When it showed Deanna looking at the graves this week, it looked like she was next to the wall, with the church on the opposite side of the wall. If I'm right and the graves are outside the walls, that seems weird to me. Every society has a way of honoring their dead, and if the graves are outside of the walls, it's kind of like they aren't included in their society? Maybe I'm way overthinking this. Or maybe I'm wrong entirely and the graves were inside the walls lol
    Anniversary

• Options
    I have a really really bad feeling about Glenn. I predict Glenn will die. 
    When he was getting ready to leave last week, the goodbye scene with Maggie seemed...I don't know...just a couple of minutes too long, like the camera was focusing too sharply on it. When she said, come back to me, and he said, "I always do."
    I fully expected him not to make it back last week.  I hope I'm wrong.

Really, it could be anyone. That's the awful part. Carol, Michonne, Daryl, Carl....everyone is showing vulnerabilities right now. 
  • Options

When he was getting ready to leave last week, the goodbye scene with Maggie seemed...I don't know...just a couple of minutes too long, like the camera was focusing too sharply on it. When she said, come back to me, and he said, "I always do."

Really, it could be anyone. That's the awful part. Carol, Michonne, Daryl, Carl....everyone is showing vulnerabilities right now. 
    I'm gonna be selfish and say I hope it's one of the Alexandrians. Like, Deanna could die and then tensions would get really crazy cuz leadership would be gone so there would be a total power struggle. 

But realistically, knowing the history of the show, it will probably end up being a character I really like. And that's gonna suck. 
  • Options

I really hope it's not Carl either! Only certain people are allowed to die.

• Options
    I'm pretty sure Glenn is going to die.  =(

• Options
    levioosa said:

I'm pretty sure Glenn is going to die.  =(

Okay, it's not just  me.  I love Glenn.  I hope we're both wrong. 
  • Options
    emmaaa said:

I really hope it's not Carl either!
    Only certain people are allowed to die.

Totally opposite opinion on this and would be 100% a-okay if they finally killed off Carl. Except Rick would become even more unbearably annoying, so maybe I should rethink my opinion on that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

emmaaa said:

I really hope it's not Carl either!
    Only certain people are allowed to die.
    Totally opposite opinion on this and would be 100% a-okay if they finally killed off Carl. Except Rick would become even more unbearably annoying, so maybe I should rethink my opinion on that.

He used to be such a little shit. Still kind of is but he's growing on me. And yeah, could imagine how bad Rick would be if Carol died...he'd go even crazier.

• Options
    Norman Reedus did an interview and said people should have tissues handy for the finale. Made a lot of people speculate that Darryl dies. I get married Saturday but I'm still anxious for the finale on Sunday!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I'm gonna be selfish and say I hope it's one of the Alexandrians. Like, Deanna could die and then tensions would get really crazy cuz leadership would be gone so there would be a total power struggle. 

But realistically, knowing the history of the show, it will probably end up being a character I really like. And that's gonna suck. 
    I don't really know anyone that could contest the leadership of ricks group. They kind of already lost it to begin with. They don't have any real man-power. I think the underlying theme is Rick's group trying not to take over and be pushy but they are doing it anyways.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    larrygaga said:

I don't really know anyone that could contest the leadership of ricks group. They kind of already lost it to begin with. They don't have any real man-power. I think the underlying theme is Rick's group trying not to take over and be pushy but they are doing it anyways.
    Yeah I think if that happened there would be a split within the Alexandrian group-- the side that acknowledges how much survival ability Rick's group has and wants them to be in charge, and the side that still sees them as outsiders and doesn't want to turn over control to them. 
  • Options
    The scene where Carl and Enid were running through the forest - how it was all fun and happy and peaceful - I was literally half expecting a zombie to grab Carl and bite him. H and I always yelled at the tv when Carl would run off when he was younger and do stupid shit so I honestly would have found it funny if during such a great moment for him the worst happened.

If they kill off Daryl I will be SO pissed.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

The scene where Carl and Enid were running through the forest - how it was all fun and happy and peaceful - I was literally half expecting a zombie to grab Carl and bite him. H and I always yelled at the tv when Carl would run off when he was younger and do stupid shit so I honestly would have found it funny if during such a great moment for him the worst happened.

If they kill off Daryl I will be SO pissed.

The happy forest moment in this episode was very reminiscent-- for me at least-- of the happy forest moment several seasons ago when he saw the deer and then got shot in the chest, thus leading them to the farm. I was totally waiting for another thing like that to happen. 
  • Options
    if Glenn or Daryl dies I will stop watching the show. They are two of the best if not the best characters and they have had great character development. 

I also noticed how the past 3 episodes Maggie had been pretty much MIA from the camera. And I was pissed she didn't tell the group about Gabriel's BS and how that wasn't assed at all in this episode. 

The second half of the season was a little more active for me up until they reached Alexandria and then pretty much nothing has happened. I see this pattern that whenever they are in a "secure" place or en route to a safe haven things get kinda slow and boring. When they are just our plain and simple trying to survive are better episodes. 

I hope Tara lives and IDK why Fi and I keep thinking Abraham may die soon. His flashback and several deep moments in the last 2 episodes have made us think that. 

The finale will be interesting, and I hope its really good and action packed and not shitty

• Options
    So many loose ends to tie up tonight. Ahhh! And obvs someone's gonna die. 
  • Options
    MORGAN!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards