Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Shower Location North of Pittsburgh

Hi all! I'm looking for a shower location in the areas north of Pittsburgh (Allison Park, Hampton, Wexford, Harmarville, Cranberry, etc). Can anyone suggest a space that "takes care of everything"? We're leaning towards a restaurant with a buffet lunch option, nothing too fancy or stuffy! Maximum 30 people. Help!

Re: Shower Location North of Pittsburgh

• I went to a shower at Grazie at Oxford Athletic Club and it was very nice.  I thought the food was pretty good too

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Chadwick is really nice!  I had my sister's shower there.  They do brunches, lunches, and afternoon teas for showers.
  • One more note..they have both an indoor and outdoor space, too.

• I'm hoping for more replies on this topic- I'm looking for the exact same thing!
  • We looked at the Chadwick but they just had a roof leak... so no go there. We also looked at the Northpark Clubhouse, and Denunzios in Monroeville, We settled in Atria's in the Waterworks! Great price, nice private room, excellent staff!
  • Narcisi Winery in Gibsonia.  You can have it outside or inside and their food is really good.

• arvay44arvay44 member
    First Comment
    We are having my sister's at Bravo in Cranberry. They have been really easy to work with, and they basically do everything. We are bringing our own cake, but everything else is included.
  • I had my shower at the Hartwood Restaurant in Allison Park.  I really can't say anything negative about the restaurant and couldn't give it enough praise that it deserves. We did a brunch buffet and the food was so delicious. They have gluten free options and can accommodate for anything. The contact for parties and catering is amazing and so helpful. We've had my sisters wedding there and go there to eat frequently and we love it so much! The room we had was so adorable and almost everyone who attended complimented how beautiful it was.

http://www.hartwoodrestaurant.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards