Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Save The Date Ideas?

I am not sure if I am posting this in the right place, but I didn't see a category for save the dates. Everyone seems to be doing magnets for there save the dates and while those are practical and awesome I just kinda wanted to think out side the box on this one. Does anyone have any unique ideas for save the dates?

Re: Save The Date Ideas?

• Options
    we did a wedding map of places we would be going that day and places that meant something to us of our home city.. we got them here on etsy.. https://www.etsy.com/shop/NattyMichelle?section_id=16697026&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4

She sends you the original full size watercolor that you can have forever and then prints all save the dates for you in whatever format you are looking for. We ordered the post cards to help save money on stamps and envelopes!

They were a huge hit, everyone loved them and said they had never seen anything like it. The seller was also AMAZING to work with! Figured out everything we needed within our budget. :)

Good luck in your search!
  • Options
    I went with a post card, to save a little $. It's just a picture of us, and the pertinent information. I know I always throw away save the dates after the event has happened (even magnets).
  • Options
    We opted for postcards, easy for people to stick up on their fridge or wherever so they will remember until they get the invite. Didn't want to spend too much money on them as I figured guests would through them away. Also sending them was very affordable too.
  • Options
    I understand wanting to be unique, but in the wedding world nothing is unique.  And really, I have never ooh'd or ahh'd over a STD.  I have never ooh'd and ahh'd over an invite.  They just end up in the trash after the event is over with.  So instead of trying to be unique and impress your guests, just pick something that you and your FI like and are happy with.

• Options
    We are getting married in Hawaii so we did a postcard with a vintage map of Hawaii on the back (very artistic looking bordered with hibiscus, etc).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards