Chit Chat

We haven't had a Love Fest in a while...

2»

Re: We haven't had a Love Fest in a while...

• You guys are seriously the best. All of you.

And I need to give a shoutout to the ladies of the etiquette board for giving me good advice on dealing with my crazy family stuff.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• This is seriously awesome. Anyone who says that TK community is a bunch of meanies needs to check this out. 

novella1186 I am super new here, but I really appreciate you. I feel like you and I have similar father-daughter dynamics and it has been such a nice comfort (in a weird way) to read your posts and recognize that someone else out there understands my frustration. So thanks for that :) 
  • This is seriously awesome. Anyone who says that TK community is a bunch of meanies needs to check this out. 

novella1186 I am super new here, but I really appreciate you. I feel like you and I have similar father-daughter dynamics and it has been such a nice comfort (in a weird way) to read your posts and recognize that someone else out there understands my frustration. So thanks for that :) 
    No problem. I'm glad you're here! :) 
  • You guys are the best! <3<3<3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Aw thank you.  Honestly I've been staying away from computers for the most part and just trying to deal (and learning how to crochet because hell, I need a hobby now) but the love from everyone has been amazing.  All these strangers have been sending me the kindest notes in one of my darkest times and when I check in, it really helps to see that even though we've never met, there is an amazing, loving support system here

• Haha not to ruin the love fest, but using the GIF of a seriel killer character is a weird way to go.

OMG I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!! That's terrible. I deleted it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I wanted to specifically call out 
    InkdancerMagicInk for being so supportive. It means a lot to me, and I think you ladies are some of the coolest people ever so the fact that you take the time to be kind and give me advice or cheer me up is just awesome. 
    emmaaa you are so so nice, 
    bethsmiles you're so sharp and dead-on with your advice to other knotties,
    lolo883hellosweetie1015 you give amazing input, 
    KatieinBkln I always look forward to reading your posts because I'm pretty sure you're a genius AND my unofficial therapist, 
    huskypuppy14 I love your honesty and the fact that you speak your mind
    mikenberger you're just awesome 
    ashley8918 I'm pretty sure you're my spirit animal 
    levieenroselevioosa you always have nothing but kind things to say
    esstee33 you're a badass and I adore you
    climbingwife I wish I were more like you
    maeday2 you always crack me up and I love your wit! 

lol I feel like I'm giving an Oscar speech or something, but there are just SO MANY of you who are so so so awesome! So much love to you knotties! 

We like you! We really like you!

Thanks, love. You're such a great presence on these boards--always willing to step in with a kind word or perfectly funny gif. And I have to say, it's a pleasure giving advice to a person who actually takes it. 

Also, I want to shout out to the newbs and erstwhile lurkers who have started posting lately--I've been on more than one e-board thread where people have listened to reason and reversed themselves graciously. There has also been some nice sharp wit from new names, which y'all know I appreciate. I'm sorry I can't recall you all by name yet, but trust that you're welcome and the more you post, the more fun it gets!
    I didn't even realize how many new people are around, so I second this! Hi, newbies! Welcome to TK :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards