Massachusetts-Boston
Options

New DB Chiffon Halter gown Size 14, never worn, $99

srycg215srycg215 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited February 2015 in Massachusetts-Boston
I bought this as a backup dress but have since gotten something more appropriate for my venue. It is classic and quite flattering and would be perfect for a beach or garden wedding, or as a reception dress. It is a size 14 and I think it is true to street size because i wear a size 12 or 14 in dresses. Some of the reviews on the DB site have pictures and it works for a variety of different figures.  

It is new with tags; originally $399, on sale at DB now for $299 but I am selling for $99+shipping, or I can meet you somewhere in the Boston area. Please note, I have carefully removed the flower applique which in my opinion looked cheap and gaudy; the dress is much better without it and you can pair it with any accessories without worrying about clashing. It was attached with a single string which was very easy to remove, no glue or anything was holding it on. There is no damage to the dress (i took great care since i thought i would be wearing it) and I can send you pictures of the area to show that it is intact, if you are interested. 

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards