Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

A Frog Prince in Harrisonville = the best place to get married!!

We got married at A Frog Prince in Harrisonville, Missouri June 18th and I cannot get over how the staff exceeded my expectations! The wedding coordinator, Jessica, was extremely pleasant the entire time and was always accessible. She took care of every last detail and even asked my mother if she could take care of her needs! The staff really goes the extra mile to make your event unique. They were open to every idea we presented and were so easy to work with! The food was fantastic and the decor was fabulous!

My husband and I loved that we found this place and probably would have paid double for the great service we received. At the end of the evening, it was raining really hard and the limo got stuck in the gravel driveway. My sister's boyfriend helped the driver and got it out, but that meant we kind of a long walk in the rain to the limo on the street. Jessica, the coordinator, and her father, the co-owner of the venue, took a patio umbrella and gathered my dress up so we could walk to the limo without getting wet at all!!! I was so grateful to them and cannot say enough good things! They were so kind to us! I highly recommend this place to anyone for any occasion!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards