Wedding Reception Forum
Options

need a dance song help!

so my son is going to be 18 and wallk me down the isle, in place of the father daughter dance, we are going to do a bride and son dance, i am stuck on what way to get with songs, any tips would be appreciated
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: need a dance song help!

• Options
    Is there a particular song you both like? Is there something you guys like to listen to in the car or at home?

Does he have any suggestions?
  • Options
    hes more of a hip-hop,he will listen to whatever i am playing tho ,i was trying to find something sweet, i was thinking of celine dion but still up in air
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!  

One idea is to take a song from your history together  - fast or slow.

* Singing along to {fill in the blank} on car rides - pick that one.

* Watching Toy Story or Lion King or Guardians of the Galaxy together over and over?  Pick You've Got a Friend in Me, or Can You Feel The Love Tonight, or O-O-H Child or Come and Get Your Love

* Attending a concert together (be it Hip Hop or Celine Dion?)  Reinforce that memory.

Or, just pick a song that you think is pretty and special for a soundtrack to this moment.  You can't go wrong with What a Wonderful World or Over The Rainbow or In My Life ....

This is a moment for the two of you to share, so pick something that will be meaningful or delightful for the two of you.

Here are a couple blogs I found with some other ideas to get you thinking ...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards