New Jersey
Options

north Jersey venue 2016

Hello! First of all, congrats to all of you! Xoxo

Let me tell you about our plan. We are looking on April 22 2016 (Friday) possibly Saturday the 23rd if the price is right. So far, I LOVE Mayfair farms which quoted us $78 per person (100 with tax and gratuity). We are inviting 125 guests and paying for it ourselves. So this $100 including tax and gratuity is our max, unless for a few bucks more we can get a Saturday.

We looked at the manor and the price just doesn't work. $125 per person plus tax and all for the Friday. Mayfair offered better menu options as well.

So, has anyone shopped around for 2016? Can you share your quotes? I am planning to look at the tides and waterside this week. Any idea of their prices or any other venue for a Friday in April?

Thanks guys!

Re: north Jersey venue 2016

• Options
    Look at Fiesta when I looked at them for my November 2015 wedding they were quoting us around $75-$85 not including tax and tip.  We were a bigger group so we were going to be in the bigger hall but it was very nice.

We went with Mayfair Farms and we already did our food tasting and I can tell you the food was out of this world.
  • Options
    We are having ours at the Tides Estate on a Saturday afternoon in April. With taxes, gratuity, the maitre d fee, and ceremony fee, we are paying less than $100 per person with open bar and a ton of food. The people there are great. The grounds are gorgeous. I fell in love with in from the minute we parked. We were going to do Sunday to save money but they offered us Saturday afternoon for pretty much the same price as Sunday so it was a no brainer.

Good luck!
  • Options

@Jeannine12 Congratulations!! The menu sounded great!  How many people are you having? Will you be upstairs in the ballroom?

@chrissyf729 I have an appointment with Tides this week! I'm even more excited after hearing about your experience! Congratulations on setting the date!

• Options
    @ange4962 we are inviting 280 so we will be in teh upstairs room with I love the size of it for cocktail hour and the ballroom.
  • Options
    Congratulations!! I am looking at April 2017 and have received the following prices...

Look at Il Villaggio in Carlstadt and speak with Patrick Lopez. Patrick is VERY accommodating to budgets and built a package specifically for my fiance and I.

Also, I have been looking and found the following places:

- Ariana's Grand
    - Richfield Regency - will not give prices over the phone, but seem reasonable from reviews
    - The Atrium in West Orange - if I recall, $95 plus service charge and tax
    - The Bethwood - prices are on their website
    - Berkeley Plaza - The Grand Wedding Reception Package for $82.00 or The Diamond Wedding Reception Package for $77.00 per guest plus sales tax & service charge.
    - Casa Bianca - $70 plus service charge and tax
    - Victor's Chateau - $40-$115, will build a package for you
    - The Graycliff - $80 plus 18% service, 7% tax, and a 4% maitre d fee. Minimum on a Friday is 100 for the Forum Room, 150 Ballroom and Saturday 120 Forum and 180 Ballroom.

Hope this helps :-)

• Options
    I'm kinda in the same phase as the OP. Does anyone know anything about Rock Island Lake Club in Sparta? It's a new place so I'm wondering if they offer good prices in order to book events. Probably a long shot but anyone have their wedding there? Here are some pics of the place http://www.schroderphotography.com/html/?p=2140
  • Options
    @Knottie1425749779 I emailed Rock Island Lake Club and they said between $130 and $225 including tax and service charge.
  • Options
    I went to a wedding there not too long ago. RILC was just OK. The place was very pretty and plain but the food portions for the reception were small. Make sure to tell guests to fill up on cocktail hour! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards