Favors
Options

Favor Ideas / Suggestions

Hello All!  :)
I am stuck as to what to do for our favors.  Our wedding is in less than 90 days and I have no clue what to do.
I am extremely cheap (seeing as we are paying for the wedding ourselves) and are only inviting 35 people.  It is a very intimate wedding (mostly his family) in my In-Laws' backyard.

We are doing custom cookies (made by one of our family/business friends) in lieu of cake.

I am already up to my eyeballs in DIY (hand making origami flowers for the entire wedding) and don't have much time (work full time, run a business and have 3 children).

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Much love and congrats to you all!  <3
A.

Re: Favor Ideas / Suggestions

• Options
    You're busy and on a budget. I vote you skip them! No one will miss them!
  • Options
    Nothing. Favors aren't necessary. If you want to do something and have it in the budget, do a late night snack, mini champagne bottles, or one girl did scratch off lottery tickets.
    *********************************************************************************

• Options

Skip the favors. They're completely unnecessary and will just give you one more thing to plan/worry about. No one will miss them, I promise!

• Options
    You don't have to do any wedding favors, but if you still want to you can do something simple like a DIY project and you can ask you MOH to help you. Like give little jars of honey with the wedding date on it or something really simple.
  • Options
    Skip them. Totally unnecessary.

Anniversary

• Options
    Another vote for just skipping them!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Yes, I would skip them. You have enough going on, and the favors should not be something you get stressed over. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    JUST in case you needed one more 'skip them' vote to feel good...here it is...

Skip them!

:)

Oh and physically cross that off your to-do list, because crossing stuff off feels so good!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards