Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Selling Kleinfeld's Credit

Hi!

So I have decided to buy a new dress, which leaves me with credit I don't need at Kleinfeld's in New York. It's a $700 dollar credit that can be used towards anything, I just don't need it anymore. The store told me I can sell it to someone and it will just be credited towards their purchase...I just need to find someone to buy it. I am happy to answer any questions people might have! 

Thanks, and good luck wedding planning everyone!

Sarah

Re: Selling Kleinfeld's Credit

• Options
    Hi!

So I have decided to buy a new dress, which leaves me with credit I don't need at Kleinfeld's in New York. It's a $700 dollar credit that can be used towards anything, I just don't need it anymore. The store told me I can sell it to someone and it will just be credited towards their purchase...I just need to find someone to buy it. I am happy to answer any questions people might have! 

Sarah
    Why would someone want to buy $700 of Kleinfeld's credit instead of just, ya know, spending $700 at Kleinfeld's?
  • Options
    How much are you selling it for?
  • Options
    Email me at Happyyoly@aol.com, thanks
  • Options

Hi!

Sarah

Why would someone want to buy $700 of Kleinfeld's credit instead of just, ya know, spending $700 at Kleinfeld's?

Often they'll sell the credit for a bit lower than the credit is worth. OP never mentioned price, though?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Good question! I am selling it because I found a dress somewhere else that I bought instead and I don't live in New York so trying to buy accessories and things online is kind of a pain, at least for me. So I figured I could try and sell it and someone else could put it to better use :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards