Attire & Accessories Forum

NEW UNALTERED Blu by Mori Lee Chiffon Crystal Allover Beading Wedding Dress

NEW WITH TAGS, NEVER BEEN ALTERED!  It is not "off the rack" and had been ordered.  Beautiful dress!  The style # is 5208, and it's a size 6.  I usually wear a 2-4, but have wider hips, so had to order a 6.  When I tried it on, I instantly fell in love with it. I had to try on a 16, which is more than 10 sizes larger than I usually wear. They clipped it to "fit" me, showing me what it would potentially look like. I bought it a few days later, and was extremely excited about it! I have scoliosis which has led to scars from multiple surgeries all over my back and a crooked upper body. When I got the dress, while it is still beautiful (and I love it), I'm not able to alter it to the way I want it to look. I feel my body imperfections are highlighted in it, and it is extremely disappointing. I hope someone loves this dress as much as me, and would be able to wear it for her wedding. 

The dress has an A-line silhouette with a pleat in the center. It is very comfortable, and you can easily move around without feeling any restrictions. The bodice is fitted and scattered with a sprinkle of rhinestones and pearls. The same sprinkling encircles the neck and arms. The back is completely sheer with sparkling crystals that get creates a natural waistline. A beautiful row of covered bridal buttons lines the back of the dress from the neck to the bottom of the bodice. It ends in a sweeping train.

Please email me at lindseysrice@gmail.com.  I had posted pictures of the dress from the website, so you can see the dress for yourself if you search for the style!  It is retailed at $800, but I am asking for $700, and that includes shipping costs!  The dress is shipped in a plastic bag that is taped so it is waterproof, and the dress can easily be steamed at home or professionally to get any wrinkles it gets from being shipped.  I am willing to negotiate!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards