Wedding Classifieds
Options

F/S - Glittered Wood Wedding Chair Signs - Husband & Wife - $35

Looking for special Mr. & Mrs. Chair hangers? Well, I have a set for you.

This set was featured in Brides Magazine UK May/June Issue 2012 pg 74. Signs are solid wood (almost 1" thick) and measure 7" x 5" detailed with a multi-dimensional border. This sign is primed, painted, and sealed with a protective coating to withstand the elements.

This was hand made for my wedding in light-reflective gold glitter on a pearl/ivory background with beautiful hanging ribbons.

Oh and the best part? It's double sided. The front sides say "Husband" and "Wife" and the back says "Just" "Married" so there are multiples uses from your chairs, sweetheart table, signing table, and even as a decorative unit in your house afterwards.

I am the original owner after purchasing from ETSY from this store which has 679 reviews of 5 stars: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/131134553

I am selling these signs for $35 cash or paypal. These signs are in excellent condition with no scratches or dings. It is also stored in a pet-free/smoke-free home. Depending on availability, I can meet you in Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, or Irvine. Buyer pays shipping if sent out.

Name: Jackie
Email: Jackiecraigslist888@gmail.com  (this is the email I use to sell items locally)

imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards