Chit Chat

The Dress

13»

Re: The Dress

• If I scroll from top to bottom it's white and gold. Bottom to top is blur and black.

I have tried EVERYTHING and cannot see blue and black. Even KNOWING that my eyes are lying, I still can only see white and gold.
    Same here!! I can only see White and gold no matter what I try! It is so frustrating because that is wrong and I understand the concept but I can only see white and gold!!!

Anniversary
  • I've seen it as both. I saved the photo on my phone and at first I could only see white and gold. Sent it to SO and hes like 'obv blue black' and then he came upstairs and we looked at it together, and then I saw blue black! Now in the morning, I can only see white gold again lol. It hurts my brain =(
  • If those are my only options then I'm going with white and gold. It looks like a very pale blue closer to white to me than blue, and the gold looks like tan/brown. I see no black.

I see this too, like a blueish white and then a brown lace stuff.

OMG hahahahaha
  • It is obviously pink and green :P

I see yellow polka dots and green stripes.
  • When I saw the dress on FB it was just on the feed.  I never read the article on what was going on.  I was just scrolling and saw a "white/gold" dress and I moved on.  I paid zero attention on why this ugly dress was posted. I didn't even read the headline.

When I turned on the Today Show they were started talking about "the dress".  I looked and said "black and blue".  Then I remembered it looked like the white/gold dress on my feed.  Then connected why that dress was even on my feed.

I never really spent anytime looking for what color I was seeing.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 

H won't tell me what he sees, he's so sick of his kids talking about it. Ha. 
  • I see light blue and brown, too. H sees white and gold.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • This is utterly ridiculous, but I feel so vindicated that I can only see blue and black (and sometimes dusty blue and sun-faded black) and my eyes agree with the actual, scientific pigmentation.

This is a stupid thing to be proud of.

Also, I read the Wired article, but I'm dying to know WHY some people's eyes are wired differently! Do some people have better night vision? Some evolved in a shadowy forest vs. a bright plain? I NEED TO KNOW! Get on it, science!
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • MagicInk said:

Llamas! This was FB feed. We don't care about no sticking dress, give us llamas! Who like pumpkins!

Llamas get excited for pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks. Llamas are basic.

LMAO DYING

• edited February 2015

MagicInk said:

Llamas! This was FB feed. We don't care about no sticking dress, give us llamas! Who like pumpkins!

LMAO DYING

Those Llamas need Uggs. 
  • MagicInk said:

LMAO DYING
    Those Llamas need Uggs. 

I need someone to photoshop a llama wearing leggings and uggs.
  • This is utterly ridiculous, but I feel so vindicated that I can only see blue and black (and sometimes dusty blue and sun-faded black) and my eyes agree with the actual, scientific pigmentation.

This is a stupid thing to be proud of.

Also, I read the Wired article, but I'm dying to know WHY some people's eyes are wired differently! Do some people have better night vision? Some evolved in a shadowy forest vs. a bright plain? I NEED TO KNOW! Get on it, science!
    We see white and gold even though we know it's blue and black.. We are just ignoring the truth and saying what we see because it's our vision!

Maybe it's differentiating who is a SS and who is not. OH THE HORROR!

image   image   image

• MagicInk said:

MagicInk said:

LMAO DYING
    Those Llamas need Uggs. 
    I need someone to photoshop a llama wearing leggings and uggs.

Will you accept sheep in uggs?

• edited February 2015
    ETA I see white and gold. This makes me ragey so I'm drinking wine until I see blue and black

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KahlylaKahlyla member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2015
    GUISE, I've been white and gold ALL DAY and now, after many hours, I can see the black and blue! I can see either now depending on how I tilt my head.

Man, I love a good productive day. Totes ready for the weekend now.
  • Apparently, all llamas have issues with the law.

They do.  I can confirm.  The bitches.
    **The OMH formerly known as jsangel1018**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards