Flowers

Does Anyone Know What Flowers These Are?

Okay, so in the bottom picture, the flower in the vase with the Hypericum, I am torn in deciding if it is White Lysimachia (Gooseneck) or Veronica.  Also, again in the bottom picture, what are the leaves with the Juliet Garden Roses? Anyone know? 

Thanks!

Re: Does Anyone Know What Flowers These Are?

• I would say that the flower resembles Gooseneck more then Veronica, mainly because of the foliage surrounding it, but you could go with either and achieve the same look.  No idea about the large leaves though.

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    The leaves kind of reminded me of the leaves on my gardenia bushes. And I think my mind strayed to the gardenias because of the peaches and peaches made me think of Georgia. I think pretty much any narrow, stiff leaf would work for that arrangement. It could also be something fragrant like bay leaf sprigs?

• I like the idea of the bay leaf sprigs.  I love the look in the picture, the rich green, large leaf with the dainty stem.  I know, kinda weird, but something about meaty stems makes me feel blah.  I've also like the idea of using mint, but I'm an still trying to figure out where I can secure mint stalks that have big, beautiful leaves.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards