Wedding Classifieds

F/S Lea Ann Belter Wedding gown +/- ribbon edged cathedral length veil

Hi Ladies

I'm selling my beautiful Lea Ann Belter gown. It deserves a second chance to shine instead of being stuffed in a closet! It's a sweetheart strapless A-line style dress with super soft French Alencon lace and an attached jeweled belt. I got tons of compliments on this classically elegant dress with just the perfect amount of sparkle. Originally the dress was ordered at a MFG size 12, but I lost weight before the wedding and I think its easier to post my measurements than a potentially wrong dress size. I will say that a lot of my weight loss was sadly in the boobage area so this dress has a lot of padding help there that is easily removed! I'm 5"1" and wore 4 1/4" shoes. My measurements from my final fitting were: Chest - 32"; Waist - 25.5"; and Hip - 34.5"

Here is the link to Lea Ann Belter's website to view the dress: http://www.lea-annbelter.com/dresses/penny/

I also am selling the veil that I wore with this dress. It is cathedral length with a ~1/2" ribbon edge.  It also has a small hook in the veil to be able to bustle up so that you can wear it during your entire wedding day. So perfect for this dress, but is available for sale separately.

Feel free to email any questions or to request pictures if you want to! I paid $5650 for the dress and $200 for the veil and I'm asking for $2800 (OBO) for the dress and $150 (OBO) for the veil. The dress has been professionally cleaned and is ready for immediate FREE shipping! You can reach me at [email protected]. I am in Pittsburgh, PA.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards