Illinois-Chicago

Where to take Pictures?

My fiance and I are getting married in Arlington Heights, IL next Summer. We just moved to the area so we are trying to research places to take pictures after the wedding but we haven't come across anything that is great. Are there an suggestions for places to take pictures near Arlington Heights?

Thanks!!

Re: Where to take Pictures?

• Can you not take pictures at your ceremony location? Where are you getting married?
  • I am not sure what part of A Hts you are getting married in, but I work near there and Busse Woods Forest preserve would be a fantastic place to take pictures. I have a friend who got married in A Hts and took pictures downtown near the train depot. Just some ideas. 
  • edited March 2015
    Sorry for this level of vagueness, but my husband's from there, and said that a park (a couple blocks from the Metra stop) is a very popular place for wedding photos. It has a nice gazebo.
    Maybe this description applies to a lot of parks, but it's a start, right? 

I wonder if Arlington Park (the race track) would be nice and allow photos? 

Edit: clarity

• Sorry for this level of vagueness, but my husband's from there, and said that a park (a couple blocks from the Metra stop) is a very popular place for wedding photos. It has a nice gazebo.

Maybe this description applies to a lot of parks, but it's a start, right? 

I wonder if Arlington Park (the race track) would be nice and allow photos? 

Edit: clarity
    I believe he is thinking about North School Park, and it is really pretty.  Depending on which end of Arlington Heights you are at, taking a quick drive to Long Grove would offer lots of pretty outdoor photo opportunities.  Lake Arlington may offer some pretty spots for pictures near the lake. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards