Rhode Island

something "Rhode Island" for guest welcome bags?

My mom and I are starting to pick up things for the hotel welcome bags and wanted to stick in something, "Rhode Island." We're both pretty stuck here.  I would like a snack thing.  The best thing I can come up w is Cape Cod potato chips-and that's a stretch! Any suggestions?

Re: something "Rhode Island" for guest welcome bags?

• Del's Lemonade packets!
  • @cindylz thatis a great idea.  Thanks! I was thinking Del's lemonade, but didn't know how I would pull that off.  I didn't know they had individual packets.  Perfect!
  • I have gotten a RI themed gift basket and it included a yacht club soda. I love those!
  • @500days I was born and raised in RI and have never heard of a Yacht Club soda! I just googled.  Awesome rec.  Thank you!
  • Del's makes individual size bottles pre-mixed, (but not frozen) or you can get powder packets that make a pitcher. They're usually on an end-cap at Shaw's that has other RI-made products. Unfortunately, we're not a state known for foods that easily pop into a welcome bag. Good luck, and let us know what you use, I'll be looking to do the same thing next year!
  • thank you, @kilmberkat I will def update this and let you know what I went with.  Wedding isn't until September, but we're making a list of everything we'll need and watching for sales.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards