New Jersey

Rehearsal Dinner Places

Does anyone know a good BYOB place in either Union, Roselle Park, Kenilworth, or Cranford that would hold a private party for about 30-40 people?  I am about 8 months out but I wanted to start getting an idea.  I don't want my group traveling far from my church in Elizabeth.  TIA

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Places

• Sofia's in Springfield is delicious and they are BYOB and do parties. 
  • Thanks @jenn7778 we have people coming from Staten Island so I have to time that from the bridge and figure out how many people are coming from there. But the food at Sofia's is amazing I will reach out to them for prices.  Where are you guys having yours
  • We are having ours at Chimney Rock in Gillette. It is close to the hotel we have a room block at for the weekend. We wanted to do casual for the rehearsal since we are having a pretty formal reception. The prices are amazing and the food is really good.
  • Chimney Rock pizza- yesssss!!!!

• @soontobesyp it is the best...and Rock fries!!!!!!! Their banquet pricing was seriously too good to pass up and it included unlimited pitchers of draft beer and carafes of wine! My mom was a little judgey since it is casual but it s exactly what I wanted for the rehearsal...a relaxing casual dinner before the craziness starts the next morning!
  • I have been throwing around the idea of Sun Tavern in Roselle Park because it was our first date but my mom is hung up on BYOB for some reason...even though she isnt paying for it.  But I am all for casual rehearsal dinner that is why we are also having it on a Wednesday.
  • @Jeannine12 I have a saying...no pay no say! If she is not footing the bill for the rehearsal then she should not have a say in where it is. I think it would be awesome to have your rehearsal where you had your first date!
  • Jenn7778 said:

We are having ours at Chimney Rock in Gillette. It is close to the hotel we have a room block at for the weekend. We wanted to do casual for the rehearsal since we are having a pretty formal reception. The prices are amazing and the food is really good.

I'm friendly with the event coordinator there. She's great, and so is the restaurant. I'm actually trying to get there for one of their St. Paddy's Day things with live bands playing.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Jenn7778Jenn7778 member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited March 2015
    Dee has been amazing! I can not say enough good things about Her and how responsive and accommodating she has been! I would recommend them to anyone who is having a private party!
  • @jenn7778 love your saying
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards