Nevada-Las Vegas

Gordon Ramsay steak

Any recommendations for this restaurant for after wedding ceremony? Does anyone have a email adders for here?

Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gordon Ramsay steak

• No email address but the food is delicious - fun atmosphere too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I got engaged here last week.  I love the food, and the service is great.  If you go, request Sean Cudahy for your assistance server.  He's amazing.  
    "I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way." ~Kiersten White

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Reservation line:  702-862-5138.  Podium phone line:  702-946-4663.

I had a group sales number somewhere, let me see if I can find it again.
    "I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way." ~Kiersten White

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Gordon Ramsay steak is amazing! The food is so delicious and the atmosphere is great! Highly recommended!
  • I've eaten there before, I guess I'm in the minority that felt that it was on par with some other nice restaurants I've been to but not amazing, incredible, or a once in a lifetime type experience. It was very, very pricey for what we received. I would definitely try somewhere else in the future.

We did our rehearsal dinner at Eiffel Tower restaurant, which was amazing, but is better suited towards smaller tables.
  • I've eaten there before, I guess I'm in the minority that felt that it was on par with some other nice restaurants I've been to but not amazing, incredible, or a once in a lifetime type experience. It was very, very pricey for what we received. I would definitely try somewhere else in the future.

We did our rehearsal dinner at Eiffel Tower restaurant, which was amazing, but is better suited towards smaller tables.

I hate to say I agree. Don't get me wrong, it was a delicious meal. But you're paying for that Gordon Ramsay name. I think there are steakhouses more worth the money, personally. I wouldn't say "don't go", but you may want to consider other options as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Faith4keep - can I ask what would put you off Eiffel Tower restaurant for a large group? We have the private room booked for our wedding ceremony, will then have cocktail hour in the bar and back in the private room for the reception dinner for 26 people. Would you have any serious reservations?

I'd love to try GR Steak, we went to Burgr for a relaxed dinner last time we were in Vegas and absolutely loved the atmosphere and burgers and didn't find it expensive, assuming steak is a step up in terms of food and ambience I'd think it would be lovely for an after wedding meal, but have not been, just going on our experience at Burgr...
  • Faith4keep - can I ask what would put you off Eiffel Tower restaurant for a large group?

Firstly, sorry for the delay! I have yet to figure out how to "subscribe" to forums here, if someone else knows please share!

I ate in the main dining room with a table of 6. All of the "good" seats right against the windows in the main dining area are tables for 2. If I remember correctly they are triangular shaped with one edge against the window and with seats on the other 2 edges. Only exception was that coveted table at the "point", which was square but still only seated 2. All other tables in the restaurant were at least one row back from the windows if not several rows back. I saw a table for 12-16ish people and they were very far away from the windows. Anyone that was not seated right at the window (including the table I was at) had to stand in order to see the magnificent view.

So. Clearly, I know absolutely nothing about the private room and surely, if its a private room, seeing the view won't be a problem. I just think that the view is the main reason people go, and wanted to point out the set-up of the space.

Food and service were impeccable!
  • Firstly, sorry for the delay! I have yet to figure out how to "subscribe" to forums here, if someone else knows please share!

In the top right when you're on the community boards, the first icon on the right gives you all the updates. :)

• @xoeden - yes, I do see that for posts I started, but on this one I just replied so I don't see any notifications for it. The only way I know it's of interest to me is because it has the little yellow "new" flag on the title in the forum itself.
  • @xoeden - yes, I do see that for posts I started, but on this one I just replied so I don't see any notifications for it. The only way I know it's of interest to me is because it has the little yellow "new" flag on the title in the forum itself.

:( For me it's shows up for everything I replied to. Not sure why yours is different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards