Knottie Tech Help
Options

Runtime error on wedding website

Hi,

I've tried calling, emailing, and everything else I can think of to get this problem addressed. We just sent invitations out and our website is displaying runtime errors from every link off of the main site. Nobody seems to have an answer for me and I need this fixed! 

Please help!

Re: Runtime error on wedding website

• Options
    I'm having the same problem :'( Can anyone help?
  • Options
    I'm having the same issue...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I emailed this morning and was told they are aware of it and working on it. There's another thread where the admin said she was waiting for an ETA on the fix. They're saying the same thing on Twitter.

I'm in a similar boat with my save the dates. :(
  • Options
    same here.. wow, didnt even know. A bridesmaid told me just now that it's not up. My invitations all tell my guests that info is n the website.. EVERYTHING IS ON THERE!!!
  • Options
    I'm really glad to read that its not just an issue I'm having as I am seriously ready to blow my friggin lid. 

We are only 38 days away from our wedding, 3 different people tried to RSVP today alone and could not because of the same runtime error. What makes it worse is this is the exact SAME issue that occurred 4 weeks ago to the day. 

I'm not sure how many people actually paid the fee for this but this is utterly ridiculous. I have a couple of friends who are getting married and thought our invitations were so cool but this is turning into a massive headache and I would NEVER EVER recommend anything associated with this website. The inconvenience and lack of response is beyond ridiculous. 
  • Options
    Hi all,

I apologize for the delay, I updated on the other thread, but just wanted to let you know I've received word from tech they expect to have this fixed by Thursday (3/5) at the very latest. Tech is trying to quickly work to resolve this issue and again, I'm very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you all.

I will update you as I hear anything further.

Thanks!
    KR
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards