Knottie Tech Help

new site pages running off side of screen

I'm on Firefox, and I have a ton of blank space on the left side of the page (as I face the screen), and the items on the right side of the screen fall off the edge of the screen. There are icons there that I can't see or access. There's no bar on the bottom of the screen that I can move to realign everything. Help?

Re: new site pages running off side of screen

• Hey @RebeccaB88,

Just so I make sure I'm directing this to the right people, is this an issue you're seeing in the community, outside of the community or through the entire site?

Thanks!
    KR
  • I'm on my iPad, at the bottom of the page where the reply space is, is covered with the sites follow us banner. It's very hard to reply if the page is full
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Sorry about the issues @Denise40! I alerted tech of this issue yesterday and I believe they're still working on it. We should have a fix soon.
  • KnotRiley said:

Hey @RebeccaB88,

Just so I make sure I'm directing this to the right people, is this an issue you're seeing in the community, outside of the community or through the entire site?

Thanks!
    KR
    In the community mainly.  Some pages in the site will, but others won't. But all the pages in the community do it.  No other website.
  • Denise40 said:

I'm on my iPad, at the bottom of the page where the reply space is, is covered with the sites follow us banner. It's very hard to reply if the page is full

I have noticed the same problem when on my iPad as well.
  • I can't reply at all if I'm on my iPad. The banner covers the reply box--or, if the box is visible, I can't access the "submit" or "post reply" button. Aggravating.
  • I can't comment from my iPad, either. Same issue ass PPs with the "follow us" banner in the reply box. It's what I use to be online mostly, now, so I guess I won't be around much anymore!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • It's actually getting worse... the inbox icon has now fallen off the side of the page, where I can't see or access it. 
  • I can use it now!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Lucky you, Addie.  I still can't get to the mailbox icon, and half the side of my page is still falling off.

• Hey @RebeccaB88,

I'm really sorry for the issues you're still experiencing. Tech has made a few updates, so can you try clearing your cache and checking if it works?

Let me know if you're still experiencing issues after that.

Thanks!
    KR
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards