Not Engaged Yet
Options

s/o wishful wednesday

I have to go to the courthouse tomorrow to have my divorce finalized and, unfortunately, my ex will be there as well. I have not seen him in over a year. He was very abusive and manipulative when we were together and I am so anxious about having to see him/be around him.

Unfortunately none of my friends/family are able to come with me because I just found out about it yesterday.

Please wish me luck! I don't want to have some sort of breakdown!

Re: s/o wishful wednesday

• Options
    Good luck! But hey, tomorrow it will be finalized and you will be string free as you move on with your current relationship. You got this, girlie!

• Options
    @AshleyBunny8 - Good luck! I can only imagine how hard it is to see someone who brings back all that pain and history. Hopefully you can remain strong and true to yourself and just get it over with. Passing along all the support I can from afar.
  • Options
    Good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    good luck! you got this!
  • Options

@AshleyBunny8 - Good luck! I can only imagine how hard it is to see someone who brings back all that pain and history. Hopefully you can remain strong and true to yourself and just get it over with. Passing along all the support I can from afar.

QFT. This is exactly what I was going to type, but @allusive007 beat me to it. Stay strong, get through it, don't let him see you upset, and go home and let it out and have your favorite drink :). I think it would be far better to show him how much happier you are and better off you are without him. Sending you lots of hugs and wine (or drink of your choice!). 

• Options
    Be strong and good luck!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards