New Jersey

Unconventional Venues!

Hello!  New to the knot :)

My fiance and I are looking for something out of the box, but also somewhere that stays within our price range (less than $150pp w/ tax and grat).

I've been looking online a lot at the Landmark Loews Theater in Jersey City, and was wondering if anyone had their wedding there and could provide tips on caterers, vendors, etc.  We're trying to get an idea of pricing for this venue to see if its in our price range.

I am also interested in the Newark Museum, so if anyone has pricing info for there, or any other venue suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Thanks!

Re: Unconventional Venues!

• We had originally looked at a historic theater but they sucked at communicating with us so we decided on a baseball stadium. We get married 10/10/15 :) I definitely agree with out of the box. We did not want a "cookie-cutter" wedding by any means. Keep searching!
  • I looked in the Loews Theater in Jersey City!  But I stillw anted something even more outside of the box so after much research we found the perfect spot for us.....The Bronx Zoo!  It's elegant, pretty and you actually get to walk thru an exhibit during the cocktail hour and exit out by the Sea Lion Pool!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards