Favors

Candy Buffet

I'm really struggling with the perfect ideas. I want it sort of like a grown up candy wonderland...that will tie in with my cupcakes..I'm really worried if i'm not careful it will look like a circus up at the table. I was thinking cotton candy..falvored marshmellows....rock candy...macroons..does anyone have any other creative suggestions? Pictures? 

Help!!!!

Re: Candy Buffet

• esstee33esstee33 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited July 2015

I'm really struggling with the perfect ideas. I want it sort of like a grown up candy wonderland...that will tie in with my cupcakes..I'm really worried if i'm not careful it will look like a circus up at the table. I was thinking cotton candy..falvored marshmellows....rock candy...macroons..does anyone have any other creative suggestions? Pictures? 

Help!!!!
    You're way overthinking this. A candy buffet doesn't need a theme. People will be excited about candy whether it looks like a circus or not.
  • I think you're overthinking. Just get delicious candy and have it arranged semi nicely. 

Rock candy is an amazing choice.

Anniversary
  • I like the rock candy idea. And how about ribbon candy? It looks beautiful and is yummy!

Also gummy bears, Swedish fish, and spearmint leaves. 

I would have too much fun at this table! :p  Go for it!
  • Add something chocolate, like M & M's

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards